Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 6, 2019

Fashion School

It's been a month since I started my fashion school in Istituto di Moda Burgo, Switzerland...a rather gutsy decision I took knowing that I'll just be adding more things on my plate. But that's me, sometimes too impulsive, sometimes dumb too, LOL. But I love it. I found a new world of joy in drawing, illustrating, exploring different types of pencils and markers, understanding how to make a pattern for clothes, using a sewing machine for the first time in my life, being pushed to think more creative and not just do "easy" ideas. I feel more exhausted than ever though. Perhaps because my days are just running non-stop now from morning to evening, from dropping the kids at school to putting them to sleep while in between I am running to school and replying work / business emails in the class. And also, don't forget cleaning our house and also cooking. Phewh. With all this juggling, the only thing I can do is to enjoy it - enjoy how tiring yet rewarding this life is. Bismillah. Here are snippets from my new school life from the past 4 weeks...:)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét